About Us

My photo
Shawn, originally New Yorker, transported to Tennessee for a few years, chased the love of his life in Iowa, only to move her back to Tennessee. Rachael, small town Iowa girl that traveled the globe to find her love in Tennessee. Little did we know how much our lives would change when Little Miss Magdalyn Joy entered the world. Join our journey through the unknown of Maggie's medical issues, known truths of God, and the nuts and bolts of life.

2.02.2013

Please send us a picture!!

I had a great idea this week.  (at least I think it's a great idea, and Shawn even agreed!)  We have SO SO SO many people praying for sweet little Maggie.  Shawn and I hear it all the time, but Maggie may never know quite the extent of the prayers for her.  If you are praying for sweet Mags, please send us a 4x6 picture.  Feel free to just address it and place a postcard stamp on the back to send it as a postcard.  I'm wanting to make a little flip book for her so we can look through it and see all the wonderful people interceding for us!  I think about what that could do for her faith during potential times of doubt when she gets older.
Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment